Our commercial team can help you to achieve your objectives
Helping you to identify and understand areas of law that may be relevant to your business.
Established as a niche commercial solicitors firm in 1986 by partners from City of London law firms, our lawyers are just 90 minutes from London by road or rail and 15 minutes from international flight connections.
Documenting commercial relationships
- agency, distribution & supply agreements
- partnership terms & agreements
- terms & conditions of trading
- computer & IT contracts
- sponsorship & franchising agreements
- technology-sharing arrangements
- competition & restrictive practices
- contracts of insurance.
- company law & director compliance
- shareholder arrangements
- new ventures & joint ventures
- buy-ins & buy-outs
- share & asset sales & purchases
- finance documents.
- confidential information
- infringement proceedings.
Employment & industrial
- contracts & staff manuals
- occupational health & safety
- redundancy, dismissal, discipline
- severance compensation
- unfair competition post-termination
- discrimination: race, sex, disability
- employment tribunal proceedings
- industrial relations.
Land & property
- developments (residential and commercial)
- acquisitions & disposals
- finance & secured lending
- investments & industrial properties
- lease negotiation
- joint ventures & options
- environmental & planning issues
- landlord & tenant issues.
- negotiation with councils
- appeals against refusals
- enforcement notices
- appeals against enforcement
- lawful development & use certificates
- advocacy at hearings & inquiries.